We are so glad that you have chosen to enroll your child at the People for People Early Childhood Development Center! Your decision will help to successfully prepare your child for the next stages of their life. By choosing our facility, you are choosing a program of excellence!
We look forward to partnering with you in the educational process and meeting your child's academic needs.
Weekly Tuition Rates and Fees
- Infants (ages 6 weeks to 12 months) - $225
- Toddlers (ages 13 months to 24 months) – $220
- Older Toddler (ages25 months to 36 months) – $187
- Preschoolers (ages 37 months to 48 months) - $176
There is a one-time registration fee of $50 payable at the time of enrollment.
Tuition is due on Mondays of the first service week. Fees are charged on a weekly basis. A late fee of $10 will be charged to your account for each week that tuition is not received. Your child will be terminated from enrollment if tuition is delinquent for two consecutive weeks.
Hours of Operation
- Monday thru Friday:
6:30am - 6:00pm
- Each day, children are expected to be in their classrooms no later than 8:30am. After 8:30 am, children will not be admitted to the PFP ECDC without a doctor's note. NO student will be admitted after 11:00am, NO EXCEPTIONS!
800 N. Broad Street
(Side Entrance on Brown Street)
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Phone: (267) 546-0542
Fax: (267) 546-0543